Re: Orca strange text,was Re: Announcement of highlighted text

At 10:00 AM 12/6/2006, Willie Walker wrote:
This seems like it might be a localization problem.  I scoured the Orca
code, and the only reference I can find to David Lodge is the British
translation for Orca.  It may be that it is remarkably out of date.

For all of you reporting this oddness, are you using the en_GB locale?

Yes, locale reports the following:

LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en_US:en_GB:en

Hmm, perhaps the commonality is that we're using UTF-8 as opposed to ISO-8859?

Just a thought,
Ricky