Re: Orca Announcement of highlighted text

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 07:23 -0500, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
where Orca does not announce the selected text when you use whereAmI,
would file a bug in bugzilla.

I don't know if it's Orca and Speech dispatcher and Espeak or if it's
orca and Evolution, but selecting text and then pressing numeric enter
reads only the first line of the selected text regardless of how many
lines selected. This could, as i said be a Orca/Speechdispatcher/Espeak
problem. I'll have to see what happens when i try selecting text with
Festival.
Just wanted y'all to know.
/Krister