Re: Orca Announcement of highlighted text

Hi Krister,
I'm using Orca 2.17.3 with espeak and speech-dispatcher, and I get read all
the selected text, tested in gedit.
But a strange phenomenon that i cannot explain:
On my desktop there's an icon called _png, which points to my Windows hard
drive. When i set the focus on it, I hear a lot of strange text, I can't
undrstand right; it's English and my synth speaks German. But it is
something like a projecd ID, creation date, translated by.. etc. The
braille display does only show _png.
When I select a larger amount of text in gedit, I always hear that
chattering related to that icon together with my selected text - really
crazy!
What's going on there?
Regards
Hermann