Re: Orca problem starting orca

On 8/3/06, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com> wrote:
Hi Michael:

> I don't know whether this is because i have an early version of Orca but
> I can only seem to run Orca from the Gnome terminal?

Which version of Orca do you have?  If you type "orca --version", it
should print the version (the latest is 0.2.7 and 0.2.8 will be released
Monday).  If it doesn't print the version, then you have a very very old
version.

You actually meant 0.2.6 is the latest and 0.2.7  will be released monday? Eager to install the new release :)

Chida