Re: Orca Festival server and gnome-speech.

Hey Luke:

It should work just fine.  You can try this for yourself by doing the
following:

1) Run festival-synthesis-driver in a terminal window
2) Run orca in another

HOWEVER, I don't think it is possible to run more than one
festival-synthesis-driver at a time.

In addition, I'm not sure what the behavior is if you have more that one
client spewing requests to the festival-synthesis-driver at a time.  I
think they should play well together, but I'm not sure.

Will