Re: Orca problem starting orca

The latest sources can always be found here:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/orca/

The latest is 0.2.7.  I didn't broadcast the announcement of it too
widely and didn't update the Orca web/wiki pages since I'd rather people
wait for 0.2.8.  0.2.8 will be released Monday and contains many
improvements, especially in the reliability and availability
departments.

Will

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 13:43 +0530, Chida N wrote:

On 8/3/06, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com> wrote:
        Hi Michael:

        > I don't know whether this is because i have an early version
        of Orca but
        > I can only seem to run Orca from the Gnome terminal?

        Which version of Orca do you have?  If you type "orca
        --version", it
        should print the version (the latest is 0.2.7 and 0.2.8 will
        be released
        Monday).  If it doesn't print the version, then you have a
        very very old
        version.

You actually meant 0.2.6 is the latest and 0.2.7  will be released
monday? Eager to install the new release :)

Chida