Re: [orbit] C++ Mapping

Bo Li wrote:

A few months ago, I was trying to use Orbit C++ mapping to implement a CORBA server for our project. After spending
some time evaluating Orbitcpp, I eventually gave up and moved on to use the C interface. The main problem was that
almost none of the interfaces such as ServantLocator and ServantManager in PortableServer was implemented. This made
it impossible to build a reasonable CORBA server.

Do you happen to still have the C++ code lying around somewhere? Are you able to let me have it as a test program for orbitcpp? I've just added support for ServantActivator, ServantLocator, and POA::set_servant_manager() to orbitcpp. It is still pretty rough around the edges and it definitely needs to be tested. Before I spend time writing test code I thought I'd ask if you could send me your code. It'd be most appreciated.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au