-----Original Message-----
From: orbit-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orbit-list-bounces gnome org]On Behalf Of
mlunzena uni-osnabrueck de
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 3:02 AM
To: orbit-list gnome org
Subject: [orbit] C++ Mapping

Hello!

As I am going to write some parts of my application in C++ (required by
the neural networks implementation I have to use), I was just wondering
about the status of the Orbit C++ Mapping:
http://orbitcpp.sourceforge.net/

I would like to get some feedback about usability and maturity of that
code (esp. about problems, major bugs ...).

Thanks for all your help,

M. Lunzenauer