-----Original Message-----
From: orbit-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orbit-list-bounces gnome org]On Behalf Of Michael Meeks
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 1:39 AM
To: Bo Li
Cc: orbit-list gnome org; mlunzena uni-osnabrueck de
Subject: RE: [orbit] C++ Mapping

Hi Bo,

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 10:27 -0700, Bo Li wrote:
> My server kept crashing, so I had to make the following changes
> in orbit-object.c and poa.c:

	Um; if this changed fixed it: then it was crashing because of
user-error in your own reference counting - and this 'fix' is in fact
hiding some serious bugs in your code that will come back and bite you
_hard_ in future.

> I might give orbit2-2.10.1 a try when I have time.

	I would. I'd also run valgrind --alignment=8 over your code in the
meantime to find those problems.

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot