Re: ORbit2 naming server modifies IORs

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 13:15 +0200, Frank Rehberger wrote:
> This is a good point. Codesets have been ignored  by ORBit2 on
> demarshalling object references, this has been fixed in CVS head a few
> days ago, installing current HEAD from CVS should be fine for you.

	Ok - this is great; we should prolly back-port it to the gnome-2-6
branch as well (cvs upd -r gnome-2-6 etc.) but - I'd prefer to save the
chunk of memory for storing the same UTF-8 char-set data for every
internal reference if we can get away with it (?) any chance we can have
some hacked-up shared profile optimisation ? - or are we wasting enough
per-profile anyway with connection information :-)

	Looks nice though,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot