Re: F28 - Update reintroduced missing connection after suspend

Am 16.05.2018 um 09:40 schrieb Stephan Goldenberg:

I'm going to switch to networkd now and it will work.

Hi,

I made the move and network is just fine, even after resume from suspend. The mislabeling of /etc/resolv.conf seems to be fixed too. So I stick with networkd. Somehow NetworkManager can't handle my system but networkd can.

Gnome thinks the network is broken because it needs NetworkManager for some reason but I have no problems with that. I just care about the network being up and running after boot and after resume.

Regards,
Stephan