Re: F28 - Update reintroduced missing connection after suspend

On Mon, 2018-05-14 at 20:45 +0200, Stephan Goldenberg wrote:
Hi,

I had this with Fedora 27, which made me move to systemd-networkd.
But
that served SELinux alerts.

After freshly installing Fedora 28 all was fine. After suspend
NetworkManager was able to keep the internet connection. But then
there
was an update for NetworkManager last friday. Since then the
connection
is gone after suspend. I have no better idea than to reboot to bring
the
connection back up.

It's a plain old cable based 1GBit/s connection. No WLAN, no other
fancy
network. What do you need to hunt this down ?

Hi,

what's the output of `nmcli device` and `nmcli connection` after
returning from suspend?

best,
Thomas