Re: Configure errors under yocto

On 27 March 2017 at 17:04 Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:

The build process takes Introspection data from the NM objects
(NMDevice, NMConnection, etc) and generates files that nmcli uses to
provide help text, properties, etc, rather than hardcoding things
twice. So unfortunately, if you want nmcli you also need --enable-
introspection.

Do you have gobject-introspection devel packages for Yocto you can
install?

Just to clarify: G-I is needed just for building? (i.e. I'd only need it for native, not target)