Re: dns update for ipv6 using dhcpv6 [workaround]

just to document that I got the desired effect (using dhcpv6 to update dns while using slaac address allocation), by adding a whitespace:

as that broke the string matcher looking for ‘send<space>fqdn.’.

I don’t know whether I’ve stumbled up against a bug or not as I don’t know the standards well enough, but I thought it worth noting a workaround for others deploying ipv6.

tim