Re: Hello, please help with my 3G device

Probably your modem doesn't support mode switching with AT^SYSCFG then...

I just found some manual [1], the command need an '?' after it, thus should be
'AT^SYSCFG?'.

[1] http://www.letswireless.com.cn/cn/down/download.asp?id=81&t=en ,
section 10.6 on page 43

Yeah, we know that. We actually use already AT^SYSCFG? for loading of the currently allowed modes, and AT^SYSCFG=something to update it.

Speaking of which, the same AT^SYSCFG is used for band and mode selection, and we seem to be hardcoding one of the values when requesting to modify the other. I added a task in the TODO file at git master to try to fix that; this is, when modifying the band use the current mode and when modifying the mode use the current band.

Cheers,

--
Aleksander