Re: How to Test NetworkManager 0.9

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:11 AM, David Narvaez
<david narvaez computer org> wrote:
> I'll find that out today about that patch and fix the D-Bus issue
> which should get me up and running with NM 0.9.

Hi all, now posting from my laptop with NM 0.9 finally!

Thanks Dan for pointing me in the direction of the new DBus interface
for wpa_supplicant.

Lamarque, I'd like to know if I could reach you through private e-mail
to clarify some stuff before documenting this process as I think I did
some extra work that was not needed (at least not in Gentoo-based
distros).

Thanks again.

David E. Narvaez