Re: Network Manager does not work

last email ... I managed to fix it ... YIPPI !!! :D

Best Regards,
Junaid Naseer

MS Digital Communications
Technische Fakultät, CAU Kiel,
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

junaidnaseer gmail com
jnas tf uni-kiel de
junaid naseer stu uni-kiel de

+49 ( 0176 ) 564 560 71
+49 ( 0431 ) 219 08 79

On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 14:07 +0200, Marius Kotsbak wrote:
On 17. april 2011 13:55, Junaid Naseer wrote:
Hi,

Actually, I have done some more digging. And the hp-wmi module is loaded. I am not sure if it is the NetworkManager problem or something else.

Actually my problem is exactly like this guy's problem: http://forums.novell.com/novell-product-support-forums/suse-linux-enterprise/suse-linux-enterprise-desktop-sled/sled-networking/430695-sled-11-hp-elitebook-8530w-wireless-card-hard-blocked.html

I know you are going to say all this is not related to NetworkManager. But how was I supposed to know that beforehand. I was looking at all possibilities. To me, initially at least, gnome and suse and novell and hp BroadCom and NetworkManager could all be the problem.

I think you should search for or report a bug for this in your current distribution (Open/-SuSE?).

--
Marius