Re: Network Manager does not work

On 17. april 2011 12:44, Junaid Naseer wrote:
Hi,

After 2 days, and eating the brain out of 4,5 really helpful guys on suse irc channel, I think I traced down my problem to the hp-wmi module. Even after modprobe, the hp-wmi module does not show up in lsmod queries ... I don't know if this is relevant for the other guys or not.

"HP laptop WMI hotkeys driver". How is that related? Is it because of a hot key to enable/disable the wlan?

--
Marius