Re: Network Manager does not work

On 17. april 2011 09:55, Junaid Naseer wrote:
Hi Mr. Walker,

Finally ! I meet someone who is facing the same problem as I am. Lucky for me but unlucky for you ! Hmmm, I have no idea either. Even the guys who work with this stuff don't have good clues ... I don't know, if someone can tell me if I can get this to work without the NetworkManager with the traditional ifup/down commands ... but I am such a newbie ... :(

Uhm, have you tried a live CD of e.g. Ubuntu/Linux Mint to see if it is a configuration problem or if it could be a hardware problem as well.

and the strange thing ! some how it used to work on it's own !!! :P