Re: Issues with iPhone tethering after phone disconnect

On 03/10/2010 04:31 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
How can I troubleshoot this to go further? Any idea what other
packages should I downgrade?

Cheers!

This is definitely now Linux/Fedora/NetworkManager/Bluez issue,
because I booted into Windows, paired laptop and iPhone and DHCP fails
even there. This is definitely issue with Jailbroken iPhones.

If you have one non-Jailbroken phone test this, but I believe this is
the case...

Its not a jailbreak issue. I had this problem on my phone before the jailbreak. Its an OSX issue. There might be some way to work around it in bluez, but I suspect Apple will be required for a fix.

I should be clear that the problem I see in F13 is *not* related to the Apple bug.

Nathaniel