Re: Issues with iPhone tethering after phone disconnect

On 03/10/2010 02:44 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
The only way I've found to fix this is to turn off bluetooth on the iPhone
and then turn it back on.

1. Go to: Settings ->  General ->  Bluetooth
2. Flip the Bluetooth switch off
3. Count to 5
4. Flip it back on

Rebooting the phone does *not* work.

This is either an iPhone bug or bluez is doing something funky to put the
iPhone bluetooth daemon in a weird state.

Nathaniel

I'm also having this issue. Has anybody resolved this issue? I had
bluetooth working on Fedora 12 with iPhone in December 2009 so I guess
some of updates since them broke something. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

I had the same problems with F12 in December. In fact, I've always had the problem. I think the bug is actually an iphone bug, but is triggered by bluez. Cross your fingers that it will be fixed in iphone OS 4.0.

Nathaniel