Re: Issues with iPhone tethering after phone disconnect

>> Maybe to downgrade NetworkManager packages?
>
> Actually, I'm running the latest NM from F13 and my tethering appears not to
> work at all.  I think its hanging on carrier detection.  If I run dhclient
> in a terminal, I get an IP immediately, but NM just keeps circling....
>
> Nathaniel

After "yum downgrade NetworkManager*" I got laptop to pair with iPhone
through NetworkManager, what wasn't working with all latest updates.
Now I get PANU connection in NM and when I click it iPhone shows
"Internet Tethering" on top of it's screen but laptop doesn't get IP
address, circles just go round and then just fail :(

How can I troubleshoot this to go further? Any idea what other
packages should I downgrade?

Cheers!

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt