Re: Managing a connection using D-Bus API

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 16:26, Ozan Çağlayan <ozan pardus org tr> wrote:
> On 01.07.2010 16:46, Daenyth Blank wrote:
>> Can you post a link to your current code? I should be able to help you
>> out or I can add something to the API if there's nothing workable
>> right now. It is a little incomplete but should be able to get what
>> you want.
>
> http://svn.pardus.org.tr/uludag/trunk/playground/intern/network-client/network
Cool! At work at the moment, but I'll see if I can look into this
later tonight. Just as an FYI, I do plan to change things around
internally because the class structure is pretty junky right now, but
I will try to keep breaking changes to a minimum and put some stuff
out for migration if there are any. I don't expect the NetworkManager
class to change much.