Managing a connection using D-Bus API

Hi,

I'm writing a Python script which uses python-networkmanager for communicating
with NetworkManager's D-Bus facilities.

I want to disconnect an active connection. Using the nm-applet, we are not
forced to write a MAC address for a connection.

Say that I want to disconnect the device eth0 AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF which is
currently connected to the connection with the ID "WiredConnection1".

Since the connection doesn't have an hwaddress set, I can't match the
connection with the device. What I want to do is sth like that:

python network.py down WiredConnection1

Is it ever possible (without providing connection UUID)?

Thanks,

---
Ozan Çağlayan
TUBITAK/UEKAE - Pardus Linux