Re: Connection sharing with WPA/WPA2

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Quintin Beukes <quintin last za net> wrote:
Are you sure the network is even established? Can you ping the other host?

You mentioned "ad-hoc". I've noticed NetworkManager has problems
establishing AdHoc networks using WPA. For the network doesn't
establish in the first place, so sharing won't work.

It should not have to be ad-hoc.  The wifi card is acting in ap(Access Point) mode.
Maybe this is your problem as well?

try pinging the other host.

Quintin Beukes