Connection sharing with WPA/WPA2

Hi!

I wanted to inform you that I was able to share my connection with WEP64 but not WPA/WPA2.

I am connecting my Ipod Touch 2nd generation to my notebook (ath5k based WLAN card, Ubuntu Karmic) which is connected to the internet via UMTS (Huawei E220, "option" kernel module).
It works with WEP64 encryption but not with WPA/WPA2 encryption.

Is that problem known?
I would be happy to provide more information (lsmod, log messages, etc).
Should I file a bug?
If so, where (Launchpad, Gnome, Fedora)?