Re: Connection sharing with WPA/WPA2

Are you sure the network is even established? Can you ping the other host?

You mentioned "ad-hoc". I've noticed NetworkManager has problems
establishing AdHoc networks using WPA. For the network doesn't
establish in the first place, so sharing won't work.

Maybe this is your problem as well?

try pinging the other host.

Quintin Beukes