Re: Additional IPv6 address

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 12:54 +0300, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> Once again.
> After some investigation, it turns out to be *one* problem here, the
> rest are "induced". The one problem is: when you edit a connection in
> the Gnome "Network Connections" applet, and set "Available to all users"
> checkbox *plus* set "Method" to "Manual" in "IPv6 Settings", once you
> hit "Apply", the connection disappears from the list altogether!

The disconnect behavior is expected to some degree, because the
connection is moving between domains.  That's sub-optimal and we can
possibly work around that in NetworkManager.

Can you provide some logs from /var/log/daemon.log or /var/log/messages
like Jirka asked for?  That may give us a clue as to why it's failing to
be correctly moved from user -> system.

Dan