Re: Huawei 160G fails to connect with modem-manager 0.4

Jirka Klimes <jklimes redhat com> writes:

Hi Jirka,

>> After upgrading my gentoo system, I'd like to chime in on an issue
>> already raised by Tassilo Horn in July: I've got a Huawei 160G UMTS USB
>> modem ("O2 surfstick" in germany) which worked fine with network-manager
>> <= 0.7.2 before the upgrade.
>
> It would be useful if you can follow the steps at [1] in 'Debugging
> NetworkManager 0.8.x 3G connections' section and post the log here.

Isn't that exactly the same as I've already did on Dan's request.  Have
a look at the logs in my postings
<201007232014 22635 tassilo member fsf org> and
<87lj8ucbdc fsf thinkpad tsdh de>.

> What is the kernel version?

Mine is 2.6.35, but I also had the problem with 2.6.34 (and before that,
I didn't have that 3G stick).

Bye,
Tassilo