Re: Huawei 160G fails to connect with modem-manager 0.4

> It would be useful if you can follow the steps at [1] in 'Debugging
> NetworkManager 0.8.x 3G connections' section and post the log here.
>
> What is the kernel version?
>
> Jirka
>
> [1] http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/Debugging

Thanks for the response and the pointer, I'll procure the information as
soon as I find time. As for the kernel, I have tried 2.6.33, 2.6.34 and
2.6.35 (gentoo patchset, but this shouldn't matter for what it is
worth). Of course, I can retry with vanilla if you like

Cheers
	-Christian

--
Dr. Christian Speckner