=?windows-1256?Q?WIFI_Direc?= =?windows-1256?Q?t=FE?=

Hi,
    I would like to know the progress of NM in WiFi Direct. I had mailed for suggestion last year and Dan was very nice to give me some advices to start with, but we stop the step of developping WiFi P2P driver with some reasons.
    Now we try to pick it up again and have designed a simple UI to control connection between WIFI Direct Peers. But it is just for connection, not associated with services or use-cases and mainly used to test driver.  So I still want to know the progress of NM and wpa_supplicant in WiFi Direct and hope driver can be well used with NM.

    Thank you very much.

Yours,
Sincerely
Jeanne