Re: Strange problem with MF627 and NetworkManager

On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 21:23 +0100, Alex Buell wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 20:24 +0100, Rick Jones wrote:
[ snip ]

I've just had massive problems trying to get onto the internet over the
last few days. I have discovered tonight that if I explicitly unload the
modules before trying to connect, it only takes a couple of tries to
connect again, and it doesn't look like it's the profiles that's the
problem at all.

Any ideas? I can supply further details if needed.

Thanks
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

One very high maintenance cat living here.