Strange problem with MF627 and NetworkManager

Hi!

I bought a MF627 a few days ago and started testing it out with three
(three.co.uk) in the UK. However, whilst the device worked quite well,
there seems to be a problem with NetworkManager. I've found that the
MF627 device only works if I delete the mobile broadband profile and
re-create it every time I plug the MF627 modem.

Any ideas why? When it works, it works quite well. It just doesn't work
at all if I don't delete and re-create the profile in NetworkManager!
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

One very high maintenance cat living here.