Re: Strange problem with MF627 and NetworkManager

Hi Alex

The MF627 is a bit of a pig. I got one in January and spent a long time fighting to get it to work properly. What build of NM are you running, on what OS? Several changes went into NM over the last 2-3 months specifically to fix ZTE probs, I spent quite a bit of time in dialog with the NM team on this. With the right fixes it works pretty well, although still has quirks.

Still, 3's own connecting gadget for Windows scarcely works at all!

If you can give me a few more details I may be able to help a bit further.

Rick