Re: Problems with Networkmanager 0.7

Tim

I have tried NM 0.7 with both the e169, and the e220 and they worked
just fine without any configuration etc. I presume that you have
somehow cleared out the config setting for the home network and that
is why you are having to reset it. I am presuming you are using a 3 UK
USIM

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143