When will NM 0.7 be released ?

Hi,

Just a question, it seems anyone here forgot that the 0.7 version was
not released. So unfortunately, because of that, it can't make its
way to the packages of my distribution (ArchLinux).
I know I can compile myself, but it's not that easy. I made several
attempts which all failed.

So the question: is releasing NM 0.7 planned, if it is, do you have an
idea when?

A related question: Is NM 0.6.5 (the version I use) still maintained?

--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────