Re: Problems with Networkmanager 0.7

I hav'nt tried setting the network entry, the last version i had that was not active.

In the uk with three, the 2G and 3G services are provided by two different providers with separate network numbers, both networks are "available", and the module will often lock onto the one with the highest signal strength. Here Three does the 3G whilst Orange does the 2G fallback. This means that without a "kick" it often wont lock onto
the right network.