Re: Timeschedule of 0.7 release and possible sponsoring

>> Today i'm at the university that uses these settings in wpa_supplicant:
>>
>> network={
>>         ssid="university"
>>         scan_ssid=1
>>         key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
>>         eap=PEAP
>>         phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
>>         identity="account university tld
>> <mailto:account university tld>"
>>         password="password"
>> }
>>
>> I tried connecting to the network with NetworkManager 0.6.5 in Ubuntu
>> Gutsy and i couldn't get a connection. Networkmanager just kept on
>> circling without returning any green bulbs (in the applet). I've
>> selected LEAP, filled in my username and password and then chose
>> IEEE802.1.x. I also tried WPA-EAP, but that didn't work too.
>>
>> If it's true that this type of connection is supported by NetworkManager
>> 0.6.5, then what am i doing wrong?
>>
> You have to select WPA ENTERPRISE than PEAP , Dynamic WEP and MSCHAPV2
> than it should work. Its not a LEAP network.

This works for the first network. Now at my second university i have this
wpa-supplicant config. I can't figure out how to get this working with
NetworkManager.

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
eapol_version=1

network={
        ssid="ssid"
        scan_ssid=1
        key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
        eap=TTLS
        anonymous_identity="anonymous uni nl"
        phase2="auth=PAP"
        identity="account uni nl"
        password="password"
        ca_cert="/home/jeroen/Desktop/SURFnet-PCA-Root-CA.crt"
}

I selected WPA Enterprise TTLS, PAP, filled in the account settings and
made a link to the certificate file in the CA field. What am i doing
wrong, or is it even possible to connect to this network with
NetworkManager?

Regards,

Jeroen