Re: Timeschedule of 0.7 release and possible sponsoring

Today i'm at the university that uses these settings in wpa_supplicant:

network={
        ssid="university"
        scan_ssid=1
        key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
        eap=PEAP
        phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
        identity="account university tld <mailto:account university tld>"
        password="password"
}

I tried connecting to the network with NetworkManager 0.6.5 in Ubuntu
Gutsy and i couldn't get a connection. Networkmanager just kept on
circling without returning any green bulbs (in the applet). I've
selected LEAP, filled in my username and password and then chose
IEEE802.1.x. I also tried WPA-EAP, but that didn't work too.

If it's true that this type of connection is supported by NetworkManager
0.6.5, then what am i doing wrong?

You have to select WPA ENTERPRISE than PEAP , Dynamic WEP and MSCHAPV2 than it should work. Its not a LEAP network.