Re: Plans for ppp and ippp

Dan,

we are currently using 0.6.4-6.el5 which is included in RHEL5. It is clear for
us that
we need to upgrade to a newer version either the NM or the whole distribution.

At the moment we are bringing up the network during init automatically (including
bluetooth pairing if it is necessary. But this is too much unflexible (you have to
re reboot if you want to use a different dial up). What do you think about the
futures
that will the ppp plugin have?

-- Hans-Gerd