Re: BUG: NM only connects the third time

> The problem here is that the card is powered down during suspend or
> hibernate.  When the card is down, it looses the association, and you
> have to go back through the entire connection process anyway, just get
> association, authenticate, and get an address back.

Ha, that's not true on my laptop [Dell D430 with an Intel Corporation
PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection (rev 02)]. I have disabled the
script /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/10NetworkManager, so that NM doesn't get
the suspend/wake methods, and I enjoy instantly my wifi connexion on
resume. [I  checked in the log that NM doesn't do anything during the
suspend/resume].

Maybe my card is not properly shut down and I spend more power than
needed during sleep...

Éric