Re: Request for ergonomy feature

hello,

If we have to go into the console to delete some configuration file, the
whole point of the applet is over (confort for the users, otherwise,
iwconfig works always ;-)

What is the decision about the "menu item"  to scan for new networks
rather than triggering the scan when the user click on the applet ?

THanks

Joan