Re: Request for ergonomy feature

Hi,

I had a very similar idea. If I have choose a network it shouldn't
switch to another when the my goes off. Because everyday when my own
network is to faraway nm switch to the network of my neighbour. In this
case nm shouldn't  search for other networks. I think a checkbox "search
for networks" would be nice.

Bye

Michael