Re: Frequent Disconnects

So one working method to decrease disconnects seemed to be to increase the timeout for link losses. Taken from the bug report,
changed src/nm-device-802-11-wireless.c, line 2318 from
self->priv->link_timeout = g_timeout_source_new (8000);
        self->priv->link_timeout = g_timeout_source_new (20000

I am willing to try this, although I think the first step would be to eliminate the possibility of a driver problem. The #madwifi guys in freenode told me to use athdebug in the madwifi-tools, which I ran, but it didn't seem to do anything much...
$ athdebug
dev.wifi0.debug: 0x00000000

--Patrick