Frequent Disconnects

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this question is exactly appropriate for this mailinglist, but my computers experience frequent disconnects (and sometimes reconnects) from my WPA network while they are booted into linux and using nm. In windows they do not disconnect, leading me to believe it's related to linux in some way. I've been looking at /var/log/syslog, and it contains lots of information about the disconnects, but I can't tell what it means or what to do about it. Can