Re: Frequent Disconnects

So do you guys think it's just the weak signal strength and interference that is causing the disconnections? If so, what should I do about it. Would a different router help (mine's a westell versalink). I have the same problem only on all three computers running linux and connecting to my wireless network. The iMac has no problems, and when booted into windows the computers have no problem keeping connected. I just want to find some answers.

--Patrick