Re: Experiences from a user

Thanks a lot.

The AT&T script doesn't integrate with NM. From looking at the page I
found out some interesting things. I'd just love that I'd have the
network name as an argument, but I know how to work around that.

For ppp I don't need a graphical interface, I'd just really liked the
idea of automating it.

Thanks,
						João Miguel Neves