Re: NM versus wpa_gui

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:37:28 +0000, Phil Mayers wrote:
>> Try the svn stable branch, there were some improvements.
> Specifically in fixing the Z-order of the popup?

No, thats still broken. I think the correct behaviour for the popup
should be
A) go to top of the window stack
B) not steal focus from the currently active window
Right now, it goes behind all other windows :-(

> I'll try, but as I say when driven from "disconnected" to "associated"
> by wpa_gui it takes well under a second to associate, and is rock solid
> once done.

If its that fast then NM ought to work fine. Try head =
branches/NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_0_RELEASE from svn.

Volker