Re: NM does not work with iwl4965 device

On 8/8/07, Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus tmus dk> wrote:

> The right way to fix the problem as I see it, would probably be to get
> the mac80211 pre-auth scanning working properly.

whatever the "right way" is, this really needs to be fixed. NM is
entirely needed for users who depend on gui utilities to attach to
networks. (ie me, and my peers, and the 150 or so "knowledge workers"
whom I am trying to convince to use a linux desktop)

Peter