Re: No dhclient started for wireless card

On 4/22/07, Lea Wiemann <LeWiemann gmail com> wrote:
NetworkManager causes my card to associate indeed (according to
iwconfig), but it does not leave a trace in the logs.  I'm attaching the
lines NetworkManager wrote to /var/log/syslog.

This doesn't appear to be a sample of log output from an association,
failed or otherwise. It looks like NetworkManager started at 15:47:50,
and was killed at 15:48:34. I don't know of any setting that controls
this, but someone else may. You might want to check your syslog
settings and make sure they aren't being redirected somewhere else,
though...

--
- Patrick Bogen